OverviewA legendary SHMUP influential to the best makers in the genre, Hellsinker is now available on steam in its most advanced form!
A mindbogglingly deep gameplay experience that gets deeper as your skill progresses.
Intense boss battles one after another.
Fragmented and epodic lore texts leave the player to piece together a story for themselves.
Gameplay, story, graphics, and even music all united into one cohesive and highly dimensional Shoot-em-up!
StoryThe world was long ago split in two by the sudden collapse of an advanced civilization and the destruction of the ancient and powerful core mechanism that reigned over it it.
A band of those who have great stake in the remains, studiers of the various surviving artifacts of the lost civilization.
Each member's fate was once connected to the remains in some way.
Watchers that live only in obsession. An obsession to sever the fate they are bonded by.
Agents who exist as "Those who must go to the place they are meant to go".
The ceaseless echos of a severed past.
Their devotion is a torch that renders through the darkness and guides them toward their final duty.
The ruins to which they are all bound to by fate...have yet again appeared on the surface world.
Playable CharactersDEAD LIAR
The longest living member of the Graveyard survivors.
Standard.Specializes in cooperative tactics with his Misteltoe, Tobari-Maru.
His narrow range of attack makes him enviable to delicate and precise operations,
But he packs an equally worthy level of firepower.
A female of great latent ability, but whose blindness and poor physical health make her reliant on the support of her Misteltoe.
Effective mainly at subjugating spaces with her wide area of attack, she is also capable of highly powerful single shot attacks.
An androgynous android deity created by a mysterious religious organization long ago.
Their main shot is rather simple , but their innate defensive capabilities and wide AOE attack excel at handling large numbers of targets.
GameplayUtilize a plethora of unique skills to attack and maneuver through long intense stages!
How you chose to master each character's strengths and weaknesses will be the key to victory.
Whether you take your enemies head on, play it slow and steady, or hit them with precision from a distance...Each play style possesses inherent merits, and inherent faults.
Adaptive on-the-fly strategy and an awareness of your position and targets will also be critical to success.
- 8+ stages that change in form and intensity in real time as you progress.
- 3 characters + a bonus character each with drastically differing play styles to explore.
- Replay function and Boss fight selection mode.
- More than 40 unique tracks of doujin game music.
- 3 element scoring system and online leader boards ranking for each character.
- Limited give-and-take style life point system and bullet guard elements designed to encourage strategy.
- Unique life extend system that can be capitalized on with the right skill and know-how.
- Expanded digital manual with access to gameplay and story information.
- Easy to learn tutorial for basic play and a no-limits practice mode.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Core i3 or more
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Chip
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Sound Chip