I Won't Forget Hue
Mystery of the multi-coloured glasses:I Won’t Forget Hue is a first-person, psychedelic thriller game. Disorganized and alone, a woman finds herself crafting new glasses in order to view her own home through a different lens. Throughout the home, you will go searching for new and different coloured lenses, while the house seems to be alive and ever-changing around you. You have the ability to craft new glasses, making you able to see even more of the seemingly multi-coloured house.
During your journey through the house, you will hear many noises that seem impossible to explain. But these noises have a cause, only you can’t see them, yet. But once you see them using the correct glasses, they will see you too. Chasing you down the hallways, not letting you have any rest in this altering house.
Gameplay:In I Won’t Forget Hue, you will be walking around the narrow hallways and rooms of a dark, old house. But while you explore this mansion, you find that you might not be alone. Different glasses cause the house around you to change. Once the evil finds you looking around, it will chase you all over. You must find a way to use the colours to your advantage, to find new parts and figure out what how to hide from the evil. All while you try to figure out what happened to the rest of your family. But beware as the game progresses, the evil increases.
Play alone in this 3D single player game. Find and use the coloured lenses and torn painting pieces. Switch between the different coloured lenses on your glasses to see new parts of the mansion, but also see the evil that hides within it. Stay out of sight when in colour, and find ways to hide from the enemies. Try different types of strategies to discover and progress.
- Living enemies: Enemies listen to your sounds and movements, and will chase you when seen.
- Psychedelic thriller: Experience colours which cause the surroundings around you to change.
- 3D horror adventure gaming experience
- Hide and Sneak: Sneak, hide and move around while staying out of the enemies grasp.
- Rediscovery: Walk through the same areas, but see and discover new changes every time.
- Collecting: Find all the torn painting pieces and coloured lenses throughout the mansion.
I Won’t Forget Hue is being actively developed by a team of seventeen students. We need your feedback to make I Won’t Forget Hue the great game we want it to be for the players. Get in touch with us via the community Discord, social media or e-mail to tell us what you think and we *will* get back to you!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 350
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10+
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3330
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Last Modified: Mar 5, 2023
Where to buy