Miko Gakkou: Second Year
Summer's here! Not wanting to be cooped up in their dorms all summer doing homework, sophomore shrine maidens Kaede, Sanae, and Yuu, go outside to enjoy themselves and create some everlasting memories. However, those troublesome youkai are at it again, interfering with the summer festivities happening all over town. From the shining beaches to the brilliant fireworks display, it's up to our three heroines to prevent the youkai from ruining summer for everyone, all the while trying to enjoy themselves and put off homework a little bit longer in this action rhythm game.
How to play:
How to play:
- Choose a character to select the difficulty level.
- Move left and right to the rhythm of the music to avoid the bullets.
- Survive to the end of the song while avoiding getting hit to move to the next stage.
- Fully voiced game in Japanese, with English subtitles.
- Six summer themed stages, six mischievous youkai, three playable characters, one for each difficulty level. A total of eighteen challenging rhythm action levels.
- Normal play, practice play and music room.
- Completely original soundtrack.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 1GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Sound Card: Required. Headphones recommended.