Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED
Nancy Drew®: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
- Play as Nancy Drew and investigate a murder at a local school.
- 3D animated characters, each with a secret to protect.
- New puzzles and storyline twists await you in the high school halls.
- Vintage Nancy Drew references celebrating the brand’s 80th anniversary.
- Take risks without starting over – the game will automatically return the player to the point before the fatal mistake.
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1GHz CPU
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Graphics: 32-bit DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- DirectX®: 9.0 or Higher
- Hard Drive: 1GB hard drive space
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX compatible sound card
System requirements for macOS
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: Intel GMA 950, ATI X160, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
- Hard Drive: 600 MB
- Other: Internet connection