NASCAR Heat 2
NASCAR Heat 2 brings the most authentic and intense stock car and truck racing of all time. Test your driving skills across 29 NASCAR sanctioned ovals, road courses, and the infamous dirt track, Eldora Speedway. Race as the biggest names in motorsports with the largest roster of drivers in NASCAR video game history. Take the racing online against a full field of drivers in rolling seasons as you battle for the top spot on the leaderboards. Back by popular demand, battle it out with a friend in head-to-head, local split-screen multiplayer.
3 National NASCAR Series – The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR XFINITY Series are playable for the first time in nearly a decade. Add in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and players have over 100 drivers to choose from.
New Tracks – 6 new tracks make racing more diverse. 3 road courses, 2 ovals, and 1 dirt track join the 23 updated Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series sanctioned tracks for a total of 29 tracks.
New Split-Screen Multiplayer – Two players can race together in head-to-head, local split-screen multi-player.
Deeper Career Mode – Work your way through all 3 NASCAR national series in your own custom car or takeover a stock car from the top NASCAR race teams!
Expanded Online Gameplay – 40-player online races are back! New this year and for the first time ever, complete the field with AI. New leaderboards, rolling seasons, online cautions, and the new NASCAR stage format create a robust online experience.
System requirements for PC
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcards
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7790 or better, R7 260 or better, R9 260 or better, Nvidia GTX460 or better, GTX560 or better, GTX650Ti or better, GTX750 or better, GTX950 or better