Oddventure is a JRPG about the misadventures of Charlie - a nihilistic and rebellious teenage girl with anger issues and social awkwardness. Charlie searches for her troublesome brother Bonzo and ultimately for a way back home. The setting is the Kingdom of Luxia, a land straight from original Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales with a dark, Nietzschean twist.
Battle Enemies – Classic turn-based combat with a twist: use the MOOD of your characters! Every battle can be ended in different ways.
Explore and Interact – Meet new people (or creatures). In this world, every character can be talked to and has something to say. Don't forget to check the objects around you, either.
Make Choices – Every decision matters. It’s up to you how the story plays out and which of several endings you recieve.
Solve Puzzles - Between battles, explore a world filled with cute and weird puzzles full of odd creatures.
- Meaningful choices – EVERY decision matters, sometimes in the most unpredictable ways.
- The friendly RPG where nobody has to die... but can. In a horrible way.
- Unique and EMOTIONAL turn based combat system with cursed-image-like enemies.
- Countless hidden secrets, references to pop culture and fairy tales.
- MEDIEVAL FURRIES?!
- Frog milk as a currency.
- Bitter-sweet comedy mixed with some coziness and dark humor.
- Dope and climatic OST.
- A life changing gaming experience.
System requirements for PC
System requirements for macOS
System requirements for Linux
Last Modified: Jun 4, 2021
Where to buy