Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two is the second installment in the RPG-adventure game series based on the web comic Penny Arcade. Whether you're a fan of the first installment or new to the series, you'll be able to pick up and play Episode Two as a standalone experience. Create your character in the classic comic style, and join Gabe and Tycho in the alternate 1920s universe of New Arcadia, where you'll combat savage enemies, solve mysteries, meet bizarre new characters, and discover their distinctive adult humor for a 100% authentic Penny Arcade experience!
- Create-a-Player System lets you design and develop your own character, seeing it come to life in 3D and in the comic-style 2D cut scenes
- Dynamic turn-based combat system, over-the-top animations, and team-up moves during enemy battles
- Classic adventure game play combines with RPG elements to unravel the game's mysteries and puzzles
- Authentic Penny Arcade story and dialogue written exclusively by Jerry Holkins
- Includes Gabe, Tycho, Annarchy, the Fruit F*cker and many other favorite Penny Arcade characters, plus new characters designed by Mike Krahulik
- The ability to carry over your character, stats, abilities, and inventory across all episodes
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™
- Processor: Pentium® III, AMDAthlon™ 1.0 GHz or better
- System Memory: 512 MB of available system memory
- Video Card: ATI Radeon™ 9500 or better, NVIDIA GeForce™ FX 5200 or better, Intel® GMA 950 or better with 64 MB of video memory (shared or dedicated)*
- Sound Card: Windows supported sound card
- Hard Disk: 350 MB of available hard drive space
*video cards require latest drivers supporting OpenGL.