Sculpt and paint 3D figurines with your fingertips using the Touch Screen of your Nintendo Switch™.
To Michelangelo, sculpting masterpieces like the David or the Pietà was pretty easy: "just chip away everything that is not my statue".
In Qbics Paint you will become a sort of Michelangelo, sculpting digitally with your own fingers to "free" the Qbics hiding within the block! Then, get your artistic mojo flowing painting your Qbics.
Use the Maker Mode to sculpt freestyle your own Qbics — or let your imagination run wild editing those you already unlocked.
Finally, combine it with the Image Mode using a wide range of stock images to get you inspired.
- Release stress while training your creative skills and spatial vision
- Sculpt and paint in 3D with the user-friendly interface
- Transform your Nintendo Switch into a great canvas to create up to 50 original figurines
- 4 game modes: Sculpt, Paint, Maker, and Image
- Discover 80 unique models
- Share your creations in Social Media trough the Capture Button