Making RoadReRoad is a tower defense game in which players dig their own road and design enemy paths.
Players should strategically create a road, taking into account the towers randomly placed on the stage and the towers to be placed later.
Various tower and drone
The range, the attack methods, are all different for the different towers.
We need to design the roads and use the towers efficiently.
Before entering the stage, changing the drone, which is an sub-character, will change the skill and type of tower you can use.
Currently, only one drone and four types of towers are provided in the demo version.
A dedicated part exists for each tower.
Dedicated parts have their own basic characteristics, and each part has 15 different types of upgrades.
Among the random effects, you have to upgrade your parts by selecting them according to the situation,
such as the roads and tower you've built, and the enemies you're coming to.
• You can make your own path.
- You can freely create your own path.
- We need a strategy to design roads to fit randomly placed towers, not just to make roads longer.
• Fast, lively gameplay
- The key is to design a strategy quickly because enemies are constantly coming.
- Even after building a tower, you should manage the towers or assist the tower with skills.
• Diverse contents
- Each drone has two new skills and four towers.
- There are hard elite monsters with different characteristics.
- Depending on the parts upgrade, it can be a tower of different characteristics, so even if you use the same tower, it will give you a variety experiences.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Last Modified: Aug 27, 2020
Where to buy