I wanted to make another game for some time. Mental health and other things stopped me from progressing as fast as I would have liked.
Now it's done. Another game, with a few improvements. Find old friends, new friends and even a boss fight!
You are always on a timer and have to look out for your health. Do you rush through or do you risk exploring?
Both choices have their advantages and both have their prizes!
I'm most proud of the boss fight. As it's something I've never done before and I think I did well.Controls
You can use keyboard or gamepad control. I only have an Xbox gamepad, so I can't guarantee for other types to work.
- Movement: WASD/Arrow keys
- Shooting: Space
- Shield: CTRL/Shift
- Pause game: P/Pause
- Menu select: Space/Enter
- Return to main menu (removes progress): ESC
Gamepad controls (Xbox):
- Movement: Left stick/D-Pad
- Shooting: A/Bottom bumpers (both sides)
- Shield: X/Top bumpers (both sides)
- Pause game: Start
- Menu select: A
- Return to main menu (removes progress): B
All music can be found on opengameart.org
- Main menu: Kim Lightyear - Leave the world tonight
- Settings/Credits: cynicmusic - Crystal Cave Pixelsphere
- Main Game/Lose game over: Maxstack - Endgame: Singularity
- Boss Fight: FoxSynergy - Data Corruption
- Win game over: HitCtrl - Drifting beyond the stars
Special thanks to my patrons, as they support me and allow me to make these games!
- Pupper ^-^ (Ulvra)
- Jenny Koda
If you would like to have your name here and/or get other great perks, consider supporting me on my Patreon