Terminus is a turn-based roguelike game set in the zombie apocalypse. The zombie outbreak strikes and you seek out the terminus where the survivors are gathered. The goal of the game is only one thing to survive and reach the terminus. The location of the terminus can be found by listening to the radio or following the railroad tracks. Survive the hunger, the cold, and the zombies to reach Terminus!
- Randomly Generated Map - A map and all locations are randomly generated for each game. Visit places like supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies, libraries, police stations, hardware stores, electronics stores, and more and search for the supplies you need.
- Turn-Based Play - All movement, search, and attack actions are conducted on a turn basis. Think carefully and act before you pass the turn.
- Various Survivor Traits - Survivors start with 10 occupations with each trait, 6 abilities, and different preferences. Make the most of your abilities and occupation traits to survive.
- Various items - There are dozens of items that can help you survive. Find and use food, clothing, medicine, weapons, tools, electronics, and more.
- Status management - You have to keep managing your HP, AP, and 4 stats. With each turn, your condition deteriorates and you have to keep finding ways to manage it.
- Permadeath - Terminus is balanced on a single difficulty and you only have one life. If you are bitten by a zombie, or if your HP drops due to a worsening condition, you die and the game ends immediately.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6600 GT / Ati Radeon 9800XT
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Last Modified: Mar 5, 2021
Where to buy