Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is an HD remaster of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. The game is the second episode of Serious Sam, released as a standalone title. It’s a first-person shooter split into three parts, each of them is set in different countries and eras. The HD edition adds to the game better graphics and new animations, weapons and secrets.
Set in the world of aliens and time travel, the story directly continues the plot of The First Encounter: Sam flies to Sirius, but his starship crashes and lands into Central America in the Mayan age. Here he needs to make his way back to Earth through hordes of monsters.
You can choose from a variety of weapons, from different guns to chainsaws and flamethrowers. As a rule, there are dozens of enemies on screen at the same time while your health and armor are non-regenerative. So, you need to think about your tactics to avoid the strongest attacks. For those who prefer silent kills from a distance, the game features a sniper rifle.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP w/SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB for Windows XP or 2 GB for Windows Vista
- Hard Drive: 2.2 GB free space
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 Required)
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer