Tactical Craft Online
- Online Multiplayer Sandbox meets Tactical RPG!
- One single huge world for all players.
- Full freedom of choice, interaction between players, hostilities and trading.
- Everyone is absolutely equal: you are what you have achieved in the world of the game.
- In-game items can only be crafted from resources of the game world.
- Single shared environment where everyone lives, builds, produces and battles.
- Every action affects the world story, and you can become the part of it!
Main features of Game:
- Fully generated world to explore.
- Different biomes such as forest, desert, mountains and mush more.
- Two game modes. First is real-time mode for mining, crafting, building and other peaceful activities. Second is turn-based combat mode.
- Component system of crafting.
- All objects in game world can be destroyed.
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 game units and development of their various skills and parameters.
- Game units can be exposed to the effects such as fracture, poisoning, bleeding etc.
- Different kinds of game bots for PVE: animals, zombies, bosses.
- Full interaction between players in one world.
- Private area with limited access to equipment and warehouses for other players.
- Building development.
- Clans and clan areas.
- Dungeons – Cellars.
Plans for development of the project:
- More dungeons – natural and artificial – mines, systems of caves, arenas.
- Complex chemical mixes for experiments.
- Food and hunger.
- Repair and modification of weapons.
- New technologies and resources.
- New weapons are similar to weapons of I-II World Wars.
- Stationary weapon.
- The energy system with power stations and transformers.
- Natural phenomena.
- Radioactive zone, diseases.
- Global events such as falling meteorites, invasion bots, challenge bosses.
- Development of trade.
- Steam Achievements.
- Post, letters, notes.
- Development of clans. Alliances (clan community).
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 Gb video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 MB available space