Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
Two games that consistently develop one story with two main characters (very similar to the creators of the game). Setting of both games is described as "humorous-surreal". The first game, Ben There, Dan That !, puts a player in control of two characters named Ben and Dan that must complete inventory-based puzzles in order to unlock doors to various dimensions. You may swap between the characters in order to force them to work together.
Events of the second game, Time Gentlemen, Please !, continue from the first part.
Heroes move in time to the past, the future and back, have a battle with the Hitler, who heads the army of dinosaurs that are also robots, Nazi and clones at the same time, meet the invasion of aliens.
Both games are a parody of "point and click" classics of the nineties. Humor is present everywhere - from setting to dialogues. The game responds to thousands of diverse actions that will only come to your head.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pretty much anything post-millennial, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Memory: Anything over 256MB should do, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Graphics:Any DirectDraw compatible. PixelShader 1.4/ DirectX 9.0c capable card required for particle effects.
- DirectX®: 9.0c required for particle effects
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Sound: Any Windows-compatible soundcard