Travel back in time and reconstruct the world chronology in Twisted Worlds. Explore whimsical hidden object locations in two dimensions and save the day!
- The most extraordinary hidden object casual game!
- Unparalleled time travel to save the world
- Breathtaking cutscenes, animations and HOS visuals
- Real and magic worlds to explore
- A must for sci-fi geeks, history buffs and hidden object games fans!
- A cast of mysterious creatures to guide you
- Over 20 changing locations to explore in two worlds
- Over 10 Hidden Object modes for devoted finding games fans
- Over 2000 tasks which disclose true historical events and forecasts for the future
- Unique mechanics of crafting boosters from the found ingredients
- Over 1100 days of gameplay for mystery games geeks
An unknown event dated back at the turn of the common era affected the timeline and caused the two worlds collide. Now you must start the time machine and find hidden objects associated with the core events of the passed years to reconstruct the world chronology. Beware! The brink between the two worlds has become too vague, so, no one could predict what reality you end up at your next time leap. Any seek-and-find location may appear in its true or mystic perspective, while the item list is presented as either letters, numbers or symbols. Cleverly hidden on the scene, they are scattered randomly each time you enter the location, providing limitless i-spy experience.
As you journey to the past, you will collect souvenirs from each year you come to be in order to complete different tasks and earn experience points. As you progress through the storyline, you will witness the development of the modern civilization in its various aspects – science, technology, philosophy, politics, art and more. Each collection you complete displays the evolution of a particular instrument of human culture and make an assumption of its further advance.
It’s time for the quest of your life! Find yourself in a twisted reality, search for hidden symbols, decipher the meaning of the secret numbers and open the gate to the future in this breathtaking sci-fi adventure game!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 800 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 7.0