So you think you are pretty good at throwing ping pong balls into plastic cups? Well we will see about that hot shot. Welcome to VeeR Pong, where you can test your skills against anyone at any time of day, or if everyone is passed out play against a bot who will keep your skills in check.
- Multiplayer: Seriously, what good is a party game that you can't play with other people in real time?! VeeR Pong supports multiple modes of multiplayer because sometimes you want to chill, and other times you want to compete.
- Fully Active Gameplay: Want to adjust your angle, take a step to your side. Want to add spin to your shot, twist your controller in that direction as you shoot.
- True to Life Scale: Objects in this game have been meticulously crafted to achieve the same scale as they would be in the real world.
- Casual and Competitive Modes: Play with whatever custom house rules (bounce shots, "death" cup, island cups, etc) you want in FreeForAll where rules are enforced by the people playing the game. Looking for something more competitive and less up to interpretation, then play in Competitive Mode where a slightly modified version of the rules used in the World Series of Beer Pong are automatically enforced.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space