In Victory Road, players will assume the role of a boxing coach and meticulously plan each day’s training and meals. Players will be able to customize their boxer through adjusting his training routine to emphasize the growth of specific stats, altering his fighting style, and changing his equipment and special techniques. Matches take place in real-time using a fighting game-inspired engine, and can be won or lost depending on the advice shouted to your boxer. Boxers will gradually learn unique fighting styles, combos, and techniques depending on how the player guides him.
- Build your boxer up into a champion with the right training and diet. Mastering the interactions between nutrition and exercise is the key to success.
- Matches play out in real-time, utilizing a custom fighting game engine and AI system.
- Being on the sideline during a match doesn’t mean you’ve got nothing to do! Yell advice to your boxer, pound on the mat to get him fired up, or even slip him a little something to give him an extra little edge!
- Switch between three major fighting styles to streamline your strategy and take advantage of boxer’s stats!
- Skill tree, combo system, and attack familiarity system allow you to customize your boxer’s fighting tactics and create your own unique boxing style.
- Discover combos through telling the boxer to use certain punches or maneuvers during matches! Turn the tide of the battle!
- Conquer all 4 leagues available in the game by fighting against over 150 different boxers with different strategies and builds.
- Coaching isn’t just about boxing! Sell hotdogs, advertise your gym, or even toil in the mines; You’ll do whatever it takes to succeed!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1 ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000), 512MB
- Storage: 100 MB available space
System requirements for PlayStation 3
System requirements for PSP
Last Modified: Apr 20, 2020
Where to buy