Wildlife Park 2
Wildlife Park 2 will completely satisfy animal lovers and zoo fans: an incomparable natural experience – right in your living room! Now’s the chance to build the Zoo of your dreams!
Become a zoo manager and take good care of your animal charges! Wildlife Park 2 brings you into "up close and personal" contact with more than 50 different animal species. Observe the lovingly animated, realistic interaction of the animals - with other animals, the landscape, the play equipment, or the visitors to the park! Just like in a real zoo, the animals must receive all-round care. This is as easy as winking in Wildlife Park 2: With a click of the mouse you can feed, doctor, pet, or even relocate animals, or get them moving. You will guide a team of landscape architects, gardeners, keepers, veterinarians, and scientists. If you manage your zoo carefully, you will soon be able to celebrate the birth of new animals!
Construct your zoo using more than 100 animal houses, visitor facilities, staff buildings, decorative park elements, and enclosure equipment. Wildlife Park 2 is an ideal playground for amateur architects, too! Use the extensive terraforming options to create your own imaginative landscapes. Plenty of established plant species and botanical rarities such us underwater plants or cacti will thrive under your loving care, and all this is lavishly displayed by a dynamic plant system. Another specialty is the realistically simulated flow of water. By easily placing a water source, you can create thunderous waterfalls and rambling water worlds.
Visitors to your zoo will expect a few treats, too - build restaurants and ice-cream parlors and provide spectacular entertainment. Employ advertising and marketing to attract new visitors. But don't forget to keep an eye on your zoo's budget at all times!
• 20 missions and freeplay maps (sandboxmode) around the world
• 50 different animal species, 30 plant species
• More than 100 animal houses, visitor facilities, staff buildings, decorative park elements, and enclosure equipment
• Direct interaction with the animals, e.g. petting, feeding, shooing, etc.
• Realistic animal behaviour with individual social and sex lives, birth and aging, aggression, and trainability
• Rebreeding of exotic and extinct animal and plant species in special research labs
• Intricate water simulation, with underwater world, waterfalls, etc.
• Bridge systems, underwater tunnels, and jeeps for real safari adventures
• Visitor mode for taking a walk or a drive around your own park
• Photo album for organizing your pictures of the park
• Encyclopaedia with lots of useful information about the animals and plants
• Advertising and marketing for luring new visitors
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2 GHz or compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9c compatible, 64 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3000 MB available space