Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
Assassin’s Creed is an action-adventure game that follows the confrontation of the Assassins and the Templars. It’s the first installment in the series, followed by several standalone titles and DLCs. Director’s Cut Edition is the extended version of Assassin’s Creed with more investigation options and several new missions.
The game’s world is split between the modernity and the time after the Third Crusade when the main action is set. You play as Desmond Miles, a descendant of an assassin named Altair Ibn-La'Ahad. You need to step into the war over the Apple of Eden. With the Animus machine Desmond’s mind is sent to the past and you take control of Altair. The game missions are in fact a series of assassinations you need to carry out.
Assassin’s Creed is set in an open world with three main cities: Jerusalem, Acre, or Damascus. In every city you get information about your target and can complete side quests. You upgrade Altair with new weapons after each successful assassination. The protagonist is also very skillful and has the Eagle Vision ability to highlight all visible characters either they are targets, enemies, allies or neutrals. This option is only available when the health bar is full.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory: Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported video cards at time of release: ATI® RADEON® X1600** /1650**- 1950/ HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce® 6800**/7/8/9 series. **PCI Express only supported. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date requirements, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.