You are the only astronaut who survived after a spaceship crashed on an unknown planet. To escape to safety, you must use the robot as you try to find a way to transmit a distress signal. Find the materials, solve math problems to craft electronic components and build upgrades for your robot.Key Features
- TAKE COMMAND OF A ROBOT: Take a Turbospider, and send him on missions against hostile planet.
- RESEARCH AND UPGRADE: Create new electronic components. Collecting materials on the map allows you to find more materials for making advanced electronic components. Build parts upgrades for your robot from the electronic components.
- COLLECT MATERIALS: The map is randomly generated – in each playthrough, you’ll find random materials in different locations.
- LEARN THE BASICS OF ELECTRONICS: You will work with a number of basic electronic components when crafting robot parts upgrades, including resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistors. The one caveat is that you will have to solve simple math problems to build these components.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3600/NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space