Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land
"Joyously thoughtful..." 9/10 PC Advisor
The fate of humanity is in your hands...
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is a turn-based strategy/role-playing game based on the award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG. Developed in conjunction with Chaosium and based their multi-award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG. Set in the midst of World War One, the game pits your team of investigators and soldiers against an ancient enemy, one older than humanity itself... Can your team of investigators keep their grip on sanity long enough to stop these diabolical plans?
The game features:
- Full 3D graphics with high quality textures, images and effects to bring the action alive.
- Select from a range of authentic period weapons, equipment, armour, skills and more.
- Build your team up to match your gaming style; will you shred your foes with massed rifle fire or blast them with powerful spells gleaned from forbidden tomes? It's your choice!
Call of Cthulhu was originally the title of a novella by cult American horror writer H.P. Lovecraft (1890–1937) which has, since it was published in 1928, captured the imagination of generation after generation of fans. Returning to the horror from Lovecraft's original 'Reanimator' set during the dark days of WW1, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land draws the player into a nightmare world where the terror of mustard gas and trench warfare are but a foretaste of what is to follow.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel 1.6GHz Processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any.
17 new screenshots were added to Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land.Apr 4, 2019
Publisher Red Wasp Design Ltd was added to Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land.Apr 4, 2019
Tag World War I was added to Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land.Apr 4, 2019
Tag Turn-Based was added to Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land.Apr 4, 2019