Daddys Easter Egg Hunt!
A simple 3D game I made by myself, for Godot Wild Jam 20.
- Move: WASD
- Rotate camera: Left and right arrows
- Roll: Space
- Use/Interact: E
- Pause: Escape
- Fullscreen: Tab
Gamepad (Xbox) controls:
- Move: Left analog stick
- Rotate camera: LB and RB
- Roll: X
- Use/Interact: B
- Pause: Start
- Fullscreen: Select
Assets I made:
- Maps are made in Trenchbroom. Imported with Qodot addon.
- 3D models made in blender by me.
- Most of the textures and UI made in Gimp and Aseprite by me.
Assets I did not make:
- Particle textures: Bought from Kenney
- Font: Slapface, bought from https://chevyray.itch.io/pixel-fonts
- SFX: Various free assets (not made by me).
- Music: “Color Blocks”, from PlayOnLoop.com Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 4.0
Last Modified: Apr 20, 2020
Where to buy