Digimon World DS
More than 250 Digimons are at your command. As the latest and most advanced game based on the popular Digimon brand, Digimon World DS lets you assume a role of Digimon tamer and embark on an exciting journey to discover, tame, raise, train and command Digimons.
Unlike many of the character collection driven games in the past, the true fun of Digimon World DS begins when collection is completed. You will be able to build Digi-Farms to raise, evolve and communicate with your Digimons. You will also be able to exchange Digimons, engage in battles and create rare kinds of Digimon with your friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and local DS wireless connection. This is the evolution of Digimon games.
- Collect hundreds of unique Digimon: encounter numerous unique Digimons of 8 different species to battle and earn experience points. You can collect their data and experience points to create unique Digimon of your own!
- Raise your Digimon in real-time in Digi Farm! Do not simply collect your Digimon for the sake of collecting. The true fun starts after you collect them. Put them in live Digi Farm to raise your Digimons! Nintendo DS dual screens let you engage in your main game activities while you interact live with your Digimons at your farm. You get to pick up to 4 different types of farms, interact with your Digimons and train them in areas of your choice!
- Enjoy strategic and dynamic battle system: The advanced turn-based battle system lets you predict the upcoming turns while so that you can strategically plan your next moves. The battle field is divided into 5 different areas while each of your skills has its own range of effect.
- Create Hybrid Digimons with your friends via Wi-Fi: Match your favorite Digimons with other unique Digimons created by your friends via Wi-Fi. You can create unique and rare Digimons that can only be born through the Wi-Fi match making system. You can also exchange with your friends up to 40 Digimons wirelessly.
- Exciting Wireless Battle System! Engage in 3-on-3 Digimon Battles against your friends via wireless connection. Win wireless matches to claim rare items.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.