Duel on Board
Duel on Board is a 1 vs 1 local multiplayer competitive / party game where pirates fight for the precious beer while sailing the dangerous high seas. Just like old school games, you can play with your friend on the same keyboard!
These are the rules of the duel:
- Reach the center of the ship where the beer is placed.
- Don't get thrown off the ship.
JUST LIKE OLD SCHOOL GAMES!
Two players can play on the same keyboard, so no additional controllers are required!
Got an AZERTY keyboard? Have a broken key?
No problem! There will always be the possibility to change them with the rebinding system.
While sailing the dangerous high seas, you will encounter various locations with events that will change the mechanics and the rules of the game.
- Thunderstorm: Heavy storm ahead! Thunders will strike the ship, use your reflexes to avoid getting stunned by the shockwave.
- Haunted Seas: Enter a spooky dimension! A ship graveyard will be the place for epic sword duels between players and ghost pirates.
- Volcano Strike: A sleeping volcano has awaken! Lava will start falling from the sky: avoid it at all cost, but also make sure to push the other pirate into the lava.
- Blizzard: You are now entering the South Pole and everything is starting to freeze! Be sure to keep on moving to avoid getting frozen.
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE BEER!
When pirates are not dueling for the beer, they can enjoy some extracurricular activities.
- Penalties: Soccer on a pirate ship! Pirates will take turns to try to score a goal and win the championship.
- Sword Fight: Don't become shark food! Use your reflexes to push your way through the ship and throw your opponent off the plank.
- Ping Pong: Jumping is not allowed! Become the master of Ping Pong deflecting all the balls that are coming to you.
- Cannon Dance: We are under attack! Help each other in order to survive the attack from an enemy ship.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Last Modified: Nov 8, 2019
Where to buy