Empire Architect is an ancient city-building real time strategy game, with elements from grand strategies sprinkled in for good measure. The Campaign is set in the historical Roman empire, and Custom game levels are procedurally generated. You have limited control over your subjects therefore your main focus is to build your city, manage resources, appease the gods, educate you people, keep your people happy, and deal with events as the happen all while your rivals try their best to take you out! Defend yourself and fight back with all you might!Features:
- Take control of an ancient culture (So far only Rome, but I would love to add more if possible).
- Have your people gather resources and produce ever more complex goods with them.
- Appease the gods through the religion system, or feel their wrath if you ignore them.
- Educate your people in order to take on better jobs.
- Entertain the masses through the entertainment system or risk them causing trouble in your city.
- Open Trade routes and trade both domestically and abroad.
- Research upgrades in the tech trees.
- Battle the very elements themselves in our custom Weather System.
- Build on Procedurally Generated custom maps.
- Do battle in the Historical Campaign (currently 5 of around 15 levels are in the game).
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2200k i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated HD5000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: direct X 10.1