"Many years ago, the Kingdom of Damerel was attacked by the demoness Daglaxaak. War raged, but Daglaxaak was too powerful. When all hope was lost, a warrior by the name of Egmulf managed to banish the demon warlord to another dimension, where she was trapped for good. But peace may not last much longer, for the magic that has been keeping Daglaxaak from coming back is weakening! And it's up to you - the greatest of the King's warriors - to venture forth and prevent chaos from ensuing once again!"
Fateful Lore is an all-new retro-style role-playing game by Fantaseel Interactive! Inspired by old-school, 8-bit JRPGs, Fateful Lore is a nostalgic adventure that will delight fans of the genre!
Adventure, monster slaying, treasure hunting and lots of pixels in wonderful, retro NES style await!
Fateful Lore is inspired by classic RPGs like Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. We found that there were no RPGs on these platforms that looked and played like the games we loved when we were young, so we decided to make one ourselves.
- 2D Retro RPG for Android (and iOS) Devices
- First-person, turn-based battles
- An enormous open world to explore
- Beautiful pixel art graphics
- Wonderful chiptune soundtrack
- Numerous optional dungeons to explore
- Plenty of loot to find
- Save anywhere
- Autosave feature in case you forget to save!
- Quest log to remember what you did the last time you played
- Excellent puns about everything almost anywhere
- Awful puns about wells in every town!
- No microtransactions of any kind!
- Around 8 hours of gameplay
This game contains flashing effects that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions. Player discretion is advised. Flashing effects can be disabled in the in-game options menu.