Golden8bits is a minimalistic game and Fantasy console. Still in development and dont have any final release date yet.Game StateThe game is fully playable, you play as a magic apprentice. Jump and fight pixel monster as you run for all the platform.Fantasy consoleThe game it self is just a example of wath you can create with this fantasy console.All the features right now implemented are:
- Create 8x8 pixel tiles.
- Create 8x8 pixel items like weapons, shields, potions, coins, key, doors.
- Create characters like player, npc and enemies.
- Use the canvas editor to animate all your characters frame by frame.
- Integrate all the element in a level editor.
- Create and edit levels.
- Create and edit dialogues for your npc.
- Compose your own chiptune music.
- Buttons descriptions on the editor.
- Balance of shield and weapons effect.
- A nice transition between levels.
- All game over modes.
- Tiles with stairs behavior.
- Tiles with bounce behavior.
- Extra layer on level editor for background drawning.
- More palette colors.
- Move: wasd
- Jump: k
- action: j
- defense: L
- open item: i
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N455 1.66GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 16 MB available space