"If the devil gave man free will, let him be the origin of all evil in man's deeds, let him be blamed instead of the stupid man, who does as his lowest urges and desires command."
- A hybrid of adventure game and classic grid-based dungeon crawler, set in the medieval Czech town of Jilemnice and its hilly surroundings.
- A dark story about an innkeeper, beer and the devil.
- Poetic dialogues, wise words, bargaining, fights...
- An RPG without magic, elves or hobbits... (we're in Jilemnice after all)
- No saving the world, no heroism.
- Low hardware requirements.
The game has been released on Steam on its 10th anniversary
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Steam achievements
- Minor fixes and adjustments
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron M
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 15 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Game run in windowed mode only