The gameplay is focused on resource management and mech assembly. You will not be able to control the Mechs in battle.
- First. Assemble the heart of the Mech – reactor. Increase its power with components, while keeping temperature down.
- Terrain's temperature affects on reactors to the point that, it can shut down them.
- Second. Then prepare your weapon. Customize rate of fire, weight, energy consumption, accuracy and firepower.
- Different enemies require specific weapons. Rate of fire also changes the speed of spending ammunition.
- Third. When assembling mechs, the main thing to remember about limiting weight and available energy.
- The types of mechs differ from each other also in their adaptability to different terrain.
- Fourth. Sending mechs into battle will provide resources and open up new terrain for completing a global mission.
- It is important to control the route on the global map and track the probability of enemy bases on the cells.
- Good luck!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2-core 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1gb video memory, 800 MHz
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended screen ratio 16:9
Last Modified: Dec 18, 2020
Where to buy