Mystery P.I. - The New York Fortune
A fun loving & eccentric New York billionaire has hidden the will to his vast fortune somewhere in New York City! His family only has 17 hours to locate the will or their Grandpa's entire estate will be given to his cat & dog.
You are the world famous Mystery P.I. and the family has hired you to track down the clues hidden all over NYC. Seek & Find over 2100 hidden objects in 25 amazing NY locations like Times Square, Central Park, Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and many more. If you succeed you will be awarded $25 Million dollars.
Three addictive ways to play: In NY Fortune mode you must find the clues to locate the will. Collect all the Keys & Apples to unlock two Unlimited game modes: Unlock Unlimited Seek & Find and Spot the Differences to find every hidden item in every scene.
- Find over 2100 cleverly hidden objects.
- Investigate 25 amazing New York locations to find the clues.
- Three fun game modes: 'Find the NY Fortune' and two Unlimited game modes
- Play 5 unique mini-games: Match-3, Word Search, Circle Rotation, Tile Swap, Jigsaw plus a unique final puzzle.
- Locate the secret Keys and Apples to unlock two Unlimited game modes.
- Go for a Perfect Investigation & speed bonuses to become a Master PI.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/2000
- Processor: 350Mhz Pentium or greater CPU
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or greater
- Graphics: DirectX7 or later
- Hard Drive: 50MB Free space
- Sound: 16-bit Graphics and Sound card