Ode to a Moon
Ode to a Moon is a first person thriller currently in development. As photo-journalist for a popular tabloid, you’re tasked with documenting a historic fall festival in a far away rural town during a centennial lunar eclipse. Camera in hand you set off to that romantic hamlet only to discover the macabre fallout of a town's descent into madness. It was inspired by real events and the belief that truth is stranger than fiction.
- Myst meets Silent Hill while on a stroll trough Tarkovsky’s Zone.
- A horror game without monsters or enacted violence.
- So no jumpscares in the traditional sense.
- First Person exploration mechanics with point and click adventure elements.
- Multiple endings = replayability!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7,8,10
- Processor: 2 Ghz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 400 series / Radeon 5000 series / Intel HD
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space