- - replenishes health: the larger the size the more will be added;
- - replenishes the level of main skills;
- - gives double health;
- - increases damage by two times;
- - opens up new weapons for the fighter: if not, then gives a bonus to current weapon.
Perks for the weapons increase one of the properties, if the property is available for increase or has not reached a limit. For example ammount if damage done.
Your task as commander of the squad and using their weapons and skills to defeat the evil robots and hostile mechanisms.
Your skills in tactics and strategy will help to win over military robots, soldiers can be swapped by dragging them around the screen and you yourself decide which fighter will stand in front, right, use skills, for example, before to launch missiles at the robot it is better to freeze it so he couldn't move.HOW TO PLAY
- Tactical mode - control a squad with only the mouse by issuing commands for movement and the soldiers are fighting on their own. In the meantime you help them by using their fighting skills. For example, the skill "electroshock" completely stops the robots at the area.
- Direct control -you become one of soldiers and control unit in a classic way "WASD + mouse" and the other soldiers will follow you and help in battle.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: 1.6Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB graphics card
- Storage: 100 MB available space