But there are tales of a lone warrior. A man who can appear out of thin air and take out whole platoons, then disappear back into the shadows to which he belongs. A man who knows no allegiance but to his own mission and is hell-bent on revenge. He is the ultimate soldier, the last survivor of the massacred Genetic Infantrymen...
...the Rogue Trooper!
- Intense 3rd-person action on the battlefields of Nu Earth.
- Use of Helm, Gunnar and Bagman: Rogue's friends brought to life in his equipment, adding depth to the gaming experience.
- Ability to create the type of ammunition you want, when you want it.
- Dynamically use the environment to your advantage - conform to objects and terrain, and fire from protected positions. Athletically climb over the environment to gain the advantage over your enemy. Run, leap, and dive for cover.
- Use the unique upgradeable abilities of your Bio-chipped equipment to strategically outwit your foes.
- Intense LAN multiplayer action.
Note: Multiplayer available via LAN only.
System requirements for PC
Minimum: IBM PC or 100% compatible, Microsoft Windows XP or 2000, Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, 256MB RAM, 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64MB 3D Accelerated Card supporting v1.1 pixel and vertex shaders, Windows XP- or 2000-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible), 3GB free disk space, 100% Windows XP- or 2000-compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz or equivalent, 512MB RAM, 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 128MB 3D Accelerated Card supporting v2.0 pixel and vertex shaders, Windows XP- or 2000-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible), 3GB free disk space