Previously known as Rift: Planes of Telara and just as Heroes of Telara, it's free-to-play MMORPG in a fantasy setting.
In the world of the game - Telara - there is a conflict between two factions: the Guardians and the Defiant. The first worship the higher gods of Telara, among the representatives there are high elves, dwarves and the race of Northerner Mathosians.
The Defiant, on the contrary, does not adhere to any religion because of historical and cultural reasons or because of personal choice. They put more emphasis on technology and science. Among the representatives of this faction, one can find a race of highly advanced humans from the south called Eth, dark elves and a symbiosis between humans and Air-spirits called Bahmi.
The world of the game is divided into regions by the elements that are controlled by dragons-deities, personifying one of the basic elements: Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Life, and Death. In addition to the division into races, players can choose from five classes: Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Mage or Primalis. The main emphasis in the game is made on the team raids, participation in PvP and PvE events.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce FX 5900, ATI/AMD Radeon X300, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
- Hard Drive: 15.0 GB available
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
- Other: Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)