Secret Ponchos is a Wild West-themed twin-stick multiplayer shooter.
Art-style and setting
Secret Ponchos universe takes inspiration from spaghetti westerns.
Its levels are set in classic western environments such as saloons, railroads, small towns, and mines. The game’s art-style is cartoonish; the character models are very expressive and grotesque.
The players participate in online matches with up to three players in each team. There are eight different characters (named “outlaws”) in the game, each one with its unique abilities, weapons, and stats. Every outlaw has two different weapons with several fire modes such as the rifle that can both fire spread shots and snipes enemies from the long distance, sawed-off shotgun that can stun enemies, the sword with charged attacks and many more. Each character has five characteristics that can be adjusted in the “Outlaw Perks” menu: damage, speed, stamina, fire rate, and health.
The game has a rank system tallied as a bounty. Winning ranked matches increases your bounty and lets you progress through 10 ranks, from Petty to Death Bringer.
Even though there is a single-player arcade mode, Secret Ponchos is mostly a multiplayer game.
There are four multiplayer game modes: Domination in which team with five kill advantage wins, Deathmatch with no respawn, Free-for-all, and Posse leader where you have to protect your team’s leader and kill the opposite team’s leader.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460GTX or AMD Radeon HD 6800 1GB equilavent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 10 sound device
- Additional Notes: Controller / Gamepad Supported : Sony PS4 Dual shock, Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows®. Keyboard/Mouse is supported.