Earthlings were badly hit by the devastating meteor shower that hit the planet. However, part of the rain was crystals, which became a source of valuable fuel. When the crystals were over, the Earthmen found a way to teleport to the planet from which these crystals flew to Earth. People moved to this planet in considerable numbers, managed to settle down there, but when they extracted crystals, they accidentally opened the portal to an unknown dimension. The portal became the door for the monsters that captured the planet. Only a small number of people remained. They want to survive. And they are trying to regain control of vital objects.
You can play three characters. All of them have different abilities and weapons. Everyone has their own ways to fight for life and territory. A range of improvements allows you to acquire new weapons, sharpen the methods of violence and increase the stock of life. Ammunition causes more damage, resistance to poisons appears, there are clues about invisible monsters. Yes, it is useful for surviving earthlings - it's difficult to fight off monsters. Because they are everywhere and quite reasonable. This planet belongs to them already. Hundreds times increased insects and reptiloids, abundantly armed and perceiving people either as a forage, or as intruders. From mission to mission, heroes make their way through mountains of corpses, crowds of furious beasts and through territories that have become empty under the onslaught of aliens. And this constant tension is periodically replaced by exclamations of heroes: life is beautiful!
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor (2.0 GHz+ recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1024 MB RAM recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card (512 MB recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:1 GB Hard Drive space
- Gamepad required for co-op play
NOTE: Shadowgrounds: Survivor uses PhysX, which is a physics library by NVIDIA. It works on all graphics cards, including AMD and ATI. Installing the free PhysX Legacy drivers may be required for the game to launch.
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.5 or newer - Unfortunately OS X 10.9 or newer NOT supported
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: : OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)*
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Additional: Keyboard+mouse or Keyboard+trackpad
- *Please be advised that the game does not run on Intel graphics solutions (such as Macbooks from 2006-2008 and the new MacBook Pro 13" models from 2011). The game does run on most Macs from 2009 onwards that have a distinct graphics chip (such as those with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M but graphics details need to be turned down for smooth gameplay).