Sniper Elite V2
Sniper Elite V2 is a third-person tactical shooter, the second installment in Sniper Elite series and a full-fledged remake of the first game. The game takes place during the Battle of Berlin in 1945. You play as an American military officer and skilled sniper Karl Fairburne on his mission to neutralize German scientists involved in the development of V-2 ballistic missile.
The gameplay encourages the player to kill enemies from a distance, without being noticed. Karl can have numerous different weapons, including machine guns, pistols, traps and others. However, his primary weapon is his sniper rifle. Developers intended to make shooting sniper rifle more realistic than in other games. Several elements affect shots such as the wind direction, bullet drop, and so on.
One the game’s key features is “X-Ray Kill Cam.” It activates when the player makes the skillful shot and shows the bullet trajectory, an impact it made on the enemy’s body and the damage that its organs took.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0