SPLASH BLAST PANIC
- Up to 4 player multiplayer, in various forms of free for all or team-based matches, with a lot of control over match options for your personal liking!
- A bunch of different levels, each presenting their own little challenges to overcome while still trying to get your opponents outside the ring. With the addition of a big selection of offensive and defensive items so you can baffle your adversary at the last second and then bother them about it for the rest of the evening.
- Since it is unlikely that the audio isn't fucking amazing, say something about the audio, maybe?
- Arcade mode singleplayer, for more stages and characters unlocks as well as other little secrets. And also to master your skills in your free time so you can become "that guy".
Colourful hand-drawn graphics mixed with an old arcadey feel, accessible for both newcoming players and with little intricacies for more advanced and skilled gamers.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
System requirements for Linux
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8+