Telepath Tactics Liberated
Ever played an SRPG and thought "Gosh, I wish I could shove enemies off cliffs"? Ever wished you could hack through trees to open up a path, build a bridge to cross water, or dunk enemies into that same water? This is the game for you!
Telepath Tactics Liberated is a strategy RPG influenced by classics like Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Final Fantasy Tactics. Come experience a well-told tale of redemption, revenge, and liberation with challenging battles and a large cast of unique characters.
The Strider sisters escaped from slavery at a young age. Taken in by the reptilian lissit and trained in the art of fighting, they now undertake a journey to rescue their father and liberate the mines from their former oppressors, recruiting dozens of unlikely allies and facing down sinister villains along the way.
- Build an army from dozens of unique characters across 24 base classes!
- Learn more than 150 different skills!
- Promote your characters to a selection of 48 powerful prestige classes!
- Shove enemies off of cliffs or into each other!
- Fling enemies into environmental hazards like traps, chasms, water, and lava!
- Destroy walls, freeze water and lay explosives, changing the face of the battlefield to your advantage!
- Create bridges to forge new routes around the battlefield; place traps and build barricades to force enemies to engage on your terms.
- Keep your army well-supplied; make hard choices about your resources both on and off the battlefield.
- Use the built-in campaign editing suite to build your own campaigns with unique characters, battles, cut scenes, items, skills, and dialogue--and download other peoples’ creations to play!
As a ground-up remake of the 2015 indie classic Telepath Tactics, Telepath Tactics Liberated features the same awesome map design, varied character roster, and deep turn-based tactics of the original in an entirely new engine! If you love SRPGs, this is an experience you simply shouldn't miss out on.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 9 GB available space
Last Modified: Mar 18, 2022
Where to buy