The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Return to the spectacular origin of the acclaimed Journeyman Project series in this specially enhanced edition. Get primed for time travel as Agent 5, in a desperate mission to stop a mysterious terrorist behind a series of ‘rips’ in the time-space continuum. Immerse yourself in a series of amazing worlds, encountering fascinating challenges and characters along your way. It’s a non-linear race against the clock to stop the deadly temporal distortion waves before you — and your world along with it — become history!
- Features all the rich worlds from the original award-winning adventure game, expanded with upgraded graphics and seamlessly integrated with full-motion video.
- Dozens of puzzles and challenges with adjustable difficulty settings and assistance from online artificial intelligence at your disposal.
- Incorporates "lost features" from the unreleased PlayStation version.
- Immersive gameplay, fascinating characters, and a remastered soundtrack provide a dynamic experience.
System requirements for macOS
10.6.8 or later, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with OpenGL (128MB VRAM or greater recommended), 3GB HDD, Mouse with scroll wheel or equivalent, Keyboard) NOTE: Older Intel Macs on 10.4 or 10.5 may need to manually set the app to 32-bit mode
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB OpenGL-compatible card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Full controller support requires Windows Vista or later.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB OpenGL-compatible card
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: May be necessary to disable desktop composition (aka. Aero) for some video cards.
Last Modified: Aug 28, 2019
Where to buy