The Juno Incident
Official 7DFPS Game Jam entry page
- WSAD or arrow keys to move, Space to jump.
- Aim with mouse (click once in web viewer to capture the mouse).
- LMB to fire laser pistol (semi-auto). - RMB to lob a grenade.
As a maintenance officer for the JMC (Juno Mining Corporation), you're responsible for the upkeep of all operations in quadrant 100.13.40. Touching down on JMC-305011 to fix a busted power exchange coupling, you soon realize something is terribly wrong!
This game was created for the 2013 7DFPS game jam, where the goal is to create a First Person Shooter in one week.
- Built in Unity3d by @stevesalmond
- Models created with Blender
- Leaderboard courtesy of dreamlo
- Some sounds sourced from freesound.org (CC0 licensed)
- Font is Echo by Tracer Tong
- Explosion effects made with Ben Throop's awesome Detonator framework.