StoryYOU are a MAGISTER, an agent assigned to enforce the will of the Emperor and the rule of law in the far-flung provinces of the Empire. Recently dispatched to the remote rural village of Silverhurst, you must investigate the grim demise of a fellow Magister. You have 14 days to solve the case.
Become absorbed in this murder-mystery RPG as you utilise expertly honed skills to piece together clues and bring the perpetrator to justice. Featuring an innovative card-based encounters system, you can fight with weapons and magic or settle disputes peacefully using ‘Tactical Diplomacy’.
The Magister is designed for repeat playthroughs. With uniquely generated events, multiple ways to solve problems, different Magister types to choose from, and a wide variety of starting decks to master and additional cards to acquire, every investigation offers a new experience.
- Infinitely replayable murder mystery: Find clues and identify suspects in a randomly generated murder mystery where the events, clues, and murderer are different every playthrough.
- Tactical card-based encounters system: Master a diverse range of decks with a vast array of cards to fight foes in tactical battles, or seek a peaceful outcome in ‘Tactical Diplomacy’ mode.
- Choose your Magister: Different Magisters come with their own specialities and flaws. From cunning alcoholic to intelligent insomniac – every variation defines a different adventure
- Explore a captivating fantasy world: You have 14 days to wander Silverhurst and befriend or intimidate its inhabitants as you race against time to unmask the murderer.
Developed by NerdookMonster Slayers, Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster
Last Modified: Dec 18, 2020
Where to buy