The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier is the third episode of the storyline, based on a comic book series.
The events of the game take place in four years after the zombie virus hit the world. Clementine is an original character from the previous episodes.
She is still alive and trying to survive. She meets Javier Garcia. Javier’s family was taken from him, so he has to find them. Together they find out about the existence of the New Frontier. It is a group of survivors, whose credibility is ambiguous.
Like two past seasons, the third one is a point-and-click adventure. However, in turn, there are two available characters.
You can play as a Javier, who was introduced only in this episode. The player can choose Clementine, but only in flashbacks. You control and direct your character around the environment, explore different scenery elements and pick up and keep objects. These objects can be used to advance the story later.
Moreover, you can begin dialogues with non-player characters. Their answers can give a broad range of choices; it even includes staying silent. The time for making a selection is limited. However, even if the player does not make it, the conversation is not stopping. In this case, it is regarded as you stayed silent. These choices have an impact on later events. There are more action-oriented scenes, where you have to make quick decisions. If you fail it, you would have to restart from the very beginning of the scene.
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics - For more detailed specs to optimize the performance of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, please visit : http://steamcommunity.com/games/536220/announcements/detail/702957051093919273