Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
System requirements for PC
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.2 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT/NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900 GTX OR HIGHER
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 7 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Internet: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED THE GAME ACTIVATION
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Lion (10.7.X)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook