Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3500 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card (NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster.
- *Supported video cards: ATI RADEON X1600-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 series ; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.