Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7. Windows XP is not supported
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
- Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
- Note: Windows XP Operating System is not supported
- Further information: Available here