Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, a seventh installment in the series altogether and a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War. The game takes place during the Cold War and shows different historical periods of it.
The main character is a CIA agent, set out on different classified missions and tasked with eliminating enemies if needed. The story in the game is complicated, featuring characters from the previous games, and historical figures like JFK and Fidel Castro. Despite its emphasis on the scenario and real-world plausibility, Black Ops doesn’t lack in gameplay terms, as the combat system is, as established in series, extensive and realistic. The graphics are made for the player’s highest level of entertainment, with massive special effects and excellent quality of every detail.
Call of Duty: Black Ops features a trademark multiplayer system, with different game modes, competitive play, and cooperative maps. The players can earn ranks for their performance, unlock new customizable weapons and different perks for use in the upcoming battles.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® Vista / XP / 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 12GB*
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible
System requirements for iOS
System requirements for macOS
- OS: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB or higher. NVIDIA 640M, ATI HD 3870, Intel HD 5000
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Aspyr does not recommend that you play Call of Duty: Black Ops on any of the following unsupported graphic chipsets: HD3000 (2011 Mac Mini, 2011 MacBook Air, 2011 13” MacBook Pro) HD4000 (2012 13” MacBook Pro) ATI Radeon HD 2000 series, HD 4670, HD 6490M, HD6630M NVIDIA 8000 & 9000 series, GT100 series, 320M, 330M Intel Integrated GMA950, x3100