Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The eighth Call of Duty game overall is the sequel to Modern Warfare 2 and is set in an alternate reality of the modern era. In the campaign mode, the game continues the Modern Warfare storyline about an American spec ops squad Task Force 141 fighting Russian nationalists.
The player will control different characters on various military missions across the world. The protagonists from the previous part, Soap MacTavish and John Price, appear in certain missions but are sidelined by several new playable characters, most prominently, the Russian former Spetsnaz operative Yuri. Terrorist leader Vladimir Makarov, the villain of Modern Warfare 2, returns as well, and is trying to provoke the start of World War III. The player’s missions this time will be centered around protecting the West against Makarov’s attacks.
The game introduces a new Survival mode, in which the player repeals wave after wave of eternally respawning opponents. This mode allows for multiplayer co-op for two players. The traditional multiplayer mode was revised as well, adding a new reward mechanic, Pointstreaks, in which the player can choose between three sets of rules, called “strike packages”, to count his or her points.
System requirements for PC
- OS Version: Windows® XP/ Windows® Vista / Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better
- Network: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Disk Space: 16 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later
System requirements for macOS
- Operating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3:
•ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
•ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870
•NVIDIA 9000 Series
•NVIDIA 320M, 330M
•Intel HD 3000, 4000, 5000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)