Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual Core processor with 2.0GHz or greater (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
- Video Card: Video Card with 512MB dedicated memory and DX9.0c support (Shader Model 3+) *Video cards with shared memory technology are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c
- Sound: Windows compatible sound device
- Additional: Tower Wars online ranked and unranked multiplayer matches require a broadband internet connection.
System requirements for macOS
- OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2 GHz or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.6 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400/NVIDIA GeForce 8600
- Additional: Broadband Internet Connection