Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration. Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past. Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
- Shared experience - Work alone or with a friend to guide two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
- Hand-painted - Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
- Wordless narrative - Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
- Non-violent - With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
- Accessible controls - Customizable input methods such as keyboard, gamepad, mouse, and touch.
- Immersive soundscape - Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space